fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of ChrisAttebery's message #17088341 « FS: PGYTECH Professional Cold Weather Photography Gloves size Medium »

  

ChrisAttebery
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PGYTECH Professional Cold Weather Photography Gloves size Medium


Item 1: PGYTECH Professional Cold Weather Photography Gloves size Medium

I purchased these for my wife but they were a little too big for her hands. By the time I found a pair that fit her better these were no longer returnable.



Price: $35.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 16, 2026 at 07:15 PM
ChrisAttebery
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PGYTECH Professional Cold Weather Photography Gloves size Medium


Item 1: PGYTECH Professional Cold Weather Photography Gloves size Medium

I purchased these for my wife but they were a little too big for her hands. By the time I found a pair that fit her better these were no longer returnable.

I'm asking $40obo shipped.

Price: $35
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 12, 2026 at 04:24 PM





  Previous versions of ChrisAttebery's message #17088341 « FS: PGYTECH Professional Cold Weather Photography Gloves size Medium »