fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jimmyzwheelz's message #17087875 « Sold: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens »

  

jimmyzwheelz
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens

Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens. Excellent condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, tripod collar, storage bag, and original box. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about caring for my gear. There is a tiny a bit of dust particles in the lens that does not affect image quality, so if you are OCD, this is probably not for you. Otherwise, buy with confidence and save hundreds over new on this incredible lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping. You pay fees if choosing G&S.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

Price: $1795.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 27, 2026 at 02:11 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens

Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens. Excellent condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, tripod collar, storage bag, and original box. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about caring for my gear. There is a tiny a bit of dust particles in the lens that does not affect image quality, so if you are OCD, this is probably not for you. Otherwise, buy with confidence and save hundreds over new on this incredible lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping. You pay fees if choosing G&S.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

Price: $1825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 27, 2026 at 02:09 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens

Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens. Excellent condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, tripod collar, storage bag, and original box. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about caring for my gear. There is a tiny a bit of dust particles in the lens that does not affect image quality, so if you OCD, this is probably not for you. Otherwise, buy with confidence and save hundreds over new on this incredible lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping. You pay fees if choosing G&S.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

Price: $1825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 03:12 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens *NEW PRICE*

Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens. Like new, immaculate condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, tripod collar, storage bag, and original box. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about my gear...no scratches, fungus, haze, etc...save hundreds over new on this incredible quality lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping and G&S PayPal fees.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 11, 2026 at 05:48 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens

Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens. Like new, immaculate condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, tripod collar, storage bag, and original box. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about my gear...no scratches, fungus, haze, etc...save hundreds over new on this incredible quality lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping and G&S PayPal fees.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

Price: $2100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 11, 2026 at 05:48 PM





  Previous versions of jimmyzwheelz's message #17087875 « Sold: Canon RF 70-200/F2.8 L IS USM Lens »