fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of milescl's message #17087842 « Sold: Canon Demi EE17 Half-frame Rangefinder »

  

milescl
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon Demi EE17 Half-frame Rangefinder


Item 1: Canon EE17

Hi all,

I'm selling my beautiful Canon Demi EE17 half-frame rangefinder. The EE17 is the pinnacle of the all-manual Demi Series.

Cosmetically this is a really nice example, not mint, but really nice. On the rear of the camera there's an engraving from the 1969 International Radiology Conference. Does that mean the elements are...radioactive?!?! Presumably this was some sort of giveaway at the conference.

Mechanically the shutter is firing at all speeds, though I haven't film tested it for accuracy. The aperture and focus are working nicely. The transport is smooth. Even the meter reacts to a new battery, though again, I'm not sure how accurate it is. The glass is really clean.

Optically the viewfinder is very clear with a strong rangefinder and meter display.

The Camera is due for new light seals.

$110 USD via PayPal. Price includes fees and shipping within the U.S.

Price: $110.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 13, 2026 at 09:16 PM
milescl
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon Demi EE17 Half-frame Rangefinder


Item 1: Canon EE17

Hi all,

I'm selling my beautiful Canon Demi EE17 half-frame rangefinder. The EE17 is the pinnacle of the all-manual Demi Series.

Cosmetically this is a really nice example, not mint, but really nice. On the rear of the camera there's an engraving from the 1969 International Radiology Conference. Does that mean the elements are...radioactive?!?! Presumably this was some sort of giveaway at the conference.

Mechanically the shutter is firing at all speeds, though I haven't film tested it for accuracy. The aperture and focus are working nicely. The transport is smooth. Even the meter reacts to a new battery, though again, I'm not sure how accurate it is. The glass is really clean.

Optically the viewfinder is very clear with a strong rangefinder and meter display.

The Camera is due for new light seals.

$115 USD via PayPal. Price includes fees and shipping within the U.S.

Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 11, 2026 at 04:54 PM
milescl
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon Demi EE17 Half-frame Rangefinder


Item 1: Canon EE17

Hi all,

I'm selling my beautiful Canon Demi EE17 half-frame rangefinder. The EE17 is the pinnacle of the all-manual Demi Series.

Cosmetically this is a really nice example, not mint, but really nice. On the rear of the camera there's an engraving from the 1969 International Radiology Conference. Does that mean the elements are...radioactive?!?! Presumably this was some sort of giveaway at the conference.

Mechanically the shutter is firing at all speeds, though I haven't film tested it for accuracy. The aperture and focus are working nicely. The transport is smooth. Even the meter reacts to a new battery, though again, I'm not sure how accurate it is. The glass is really clean.

Optically the viewfinder is very clear with a strong rangefinder and meter display.

The Camera is due for new light seals.

$125 USD via PayPal. Price includes fees and shipping within the U.S.

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 11, 2026 at 04:54 PM





  Previous versions of milescl's message #17087842 « Sold: Canon Demi EE17 Half-frame Rangefinder »