I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - SOLD
Lenses:
XCD 30mm F3.5 - SOLD
XCD 90V 2.5 - SOLD
XCD 135mm F2.8 - SOLD
Possible Trades:
Sony A9iii
Sony A1/A1ii
Sony 50-150mm
Leica EV-1
Leica Q3 28
Leica M Lenses
Happy to video jump on a call for any questions.
Shipping will be through UPS, fully insured, and carefully packaged.
Prices are net of any fees.
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - SOLD
Lenses:
XCD 21mm F4 (164 shutter) - $1,800
XCD 30mm F3.5 - SOLD
XCD 35-75mm (95 shutter) - $2300
XCD 55V 2.5 - SOLD
XCD 90V 2.5 - SOLD
XCD 135mm F2.8 - SOLD
Possible Trades:
Sony A9iii
Sony A1/A1ii
Sony 50-150mm
Leica EV-1
Leica Q3 28
Leica M Lenses
Happy to video jump on a call for any questions.
Shipping will be through UPS, fully insured, and carefully packaged.
Prices are net of any fees.
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950 pending
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950
I am downsizing and looking to sell my collection of Hasselblad. Barely used and everything has been handled with care. Body and lenses are in mint condition and rated as a 10/10. There is not a scratch on anything nor dust in lenses.
I'm also open to trading locally around NYC, ideally for Leica and Sony.
Body:
Hasselblad X2D2 (Less than 100 images) - $6,950