fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jason29's message #17087365 « Sold: Tamron 25-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Sony E) »

  

Jason29
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Tamron 25-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Sony E)


Item 1: Tamron 25-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Sony E)

Selling my excellent condition Tamron 25-200 for Sony E. I purchased this US model new from Best Buy in February 2026. A copy of the redacted receipt is included. It comes with original contents of the box, which is the lens, front and rear caps, lens hood, and original paperwork, as well as the original box. I am mostly shooting wildlife with longer lenses these days, so it hasn't been used more than 2 or 3 times.

Payment is net to me. I prefer no fee payment methods, but can take PayPal G&S, but please add 3.1% to cover the fees. Ground shipping in the continental USA is included. I usually try to ship the same day during the week. Thank you for looking!

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 10, 2026 at 09:19 PM
Jason29
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Tamron 25-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Sony E)


Item 1: Tamron 25-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Sony E)

Selling my excellent condition Tamron 25-200 for Sony E. I purchased this US model new from Best Buy in February 2026. A copy of the redacted receipt is included. It comes with original contents of the box, which is the lens, front and rear caps, lens hood, and original paperwork, as well as the original box. I am mostly shooting wildlife with longer lenses these days, so it hasn't been used more than 2 or 3 times.

Payment is net to me. I prefer no fee payment methods, but can take PayPal G&S, but please add 3.1% to cover the fees. Ground shipping in the continental USA is included. I usually try to ship the same day during the week. Thank you for looking!

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 10, 2026 at 09:19 PM





  Previous versions of Jason29's message #17087365 « Sold: Tamron 25-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Sony E) »