Fantastic medium format point and shoot camera. I just set it to P and shoot away. Film tested and everything works great, including the meter and flash. Only thing to note is the rubber ring around the eyepiece some of it wore off.
Price is net with Goods and Services or sent as a friend, shipped.
Fantastic medium format point and shoot camera. I just set it to P and shoot away. Film tested and everything works great, including the meter and flash. Only thing to note is the rubber ring around the eyepiece some of it wore off.
Price is net with Goods and Services or sent as a friend, shipped.
Fantastic medium format point and shoot camera. I just set it to P and shoot away. Film tested and everything works great, including the meter and flash. Only thing to note is the rubber ring around the eyepiece some of it wore off.
Fantastic medium format point and shoot camera. I just set it to P and shoot away. Film tested and everything works great, including the meter and flash. Only thing to note is the rubber ring around the eyepiece some of it wore off.
Fantastic medium format point and shoot camera. I just set it to P and shoot away. Film tested and everything works great, including the meter and flash. Only thing to note is the rubber ring around the eyepiece some of it wore off.