Sony 50mm 1.2 with box, caps, hood, and padded case in excellent condition. Optically it is as good as any Sony lens I’ve ever owned. $1275 delivered to the lower 48
Sony 50mm 1.2 with box, caps, hood, and padded case in excellent condition. Optically it is as good as any Sony lens I’ve ever owned. $1275 delivered to the lower 48
Sony 50mm 1.2 with box, caps, hood, and padded case in excellent condition. Optically it is as good as any Sony lens I’ve ever owned. $1295 delivered to the lower 48
Sony 50mm 1.2 with box, caps, hood, and padded case in excellent condition. Optically it is as good as any Sony lens I’ve ever owned. $1325 delivered to the lower 48
Sony 50mm 1.2 with box, caps, hood, and padded case in excellent condition. Optically it is as good as any Sony lens I’ve ever owned. $1325 delivered to the lower 48
Sony 50mm 1.2 with box, caps, hood, and padded case in excellent condition. Optically it is as good as any Sony lens I’ve ever owned. $1325 delivered to the lower 48