fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of blujkt's message #17085889 « FS: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro »

  

blujkt
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro


Item 1: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro and case

I have up for sale a very nice Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro non TTL with case and new battery. Lightly used. Way more strobe than I need or want to carry. Shipped to CONUS for $400 or BO
Shipping in CONUS on me.
No overseas sales please
If you have any questions or would like more photo's please PM me.

Thanks

Price: $400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 08, 2026 at 01:34 PM
blujkt
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro


Item 1: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro

I have up for sale a very nice Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro non TTL with case and new battery. Lightly used. Way more strobe than I need or want to carry. Shipped to CONUS for $425 PP G&S or $400 PP F&F.
Shipping in CONUS on me.
No overseas sales please
If you have any questions or would like more photo's please PM me.

Thanks

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 08, 2026 at 01:34 PM
blujkt
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro


Item 1: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro

I have up for sale a very nice Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro non TTL with case and new battery. Lightly used. Way more strobe than I need or want to carry. Shipped to CONUS for $425 PP G&S or $400 PP F&F.
Shipping in CONUS on me.
No overseas sales please
If you have any questions or would like more photo's please PM me.

Thanks

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 08, 2026 at 01:34 PM





  Previous versions of blujkt's message #17085889 « FS: Flashpoint Xplor 600 Pro »