fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of geekcop's message #17085680 « 4x5 Fuji Provia Sheet film (Only one box left) »

  

geekcop
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 4x5 Provia Sheet film (Only one box left)


Item 1: 4x5 Fuji Provia Sheet film

I am selling one remaining box of 4x5 Provia Sheet film. The box has 20 sheets. The box is sealed. Film was bought fresh and then frozen immediately thereafter. Expiration was 6/2026.

Established members only. Free shipping to the CONUS is included. I'll cover PayPal fees. If you need photos of the boxes let me know.

PM with interest. Priced at $120.


Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 12:51 PM
geekcop
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 4x5 Provia Sheet film


Item 1: 4x5 Provia Sheet film

I am selling one remaining box of 4x5 Provia Sheet film. The box has 20 sheets. The box is sealed. Film was bought fresh and then frozen immediately thereafter. Expiration was 6/2026.

Established members only. Free shipping to the CONUS is included. I'll cover PayPal fees. If you need photos of the boxes let me know.

PM with interest. Priced at $120.


Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 12:27 PM
geekcop
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 4x5 Provia Sheet film


Item 1: 4x5 Provia Sheet film

I am selling one remaining box of 4x5 Provia Sheet film. The box has 20 sheets. The box is sealed. Film was bought fresh and then frozen immediately thereafter. Expiration was 6/2026.

Established members only. Free shipping to the CONUS is included. I'll cover PayPal fees. If you need photos of the boxes let me know.

PM with interest. Priced at $120.


Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 07:46 AM





  Previous versions of geekcop's message #17085680 « 4x5 Fuji Provia Sheet film (Only one box left) »