Original owner purchased from KameraHaus 6/20/2026 (receipt provided).
Beautifully constructed lens, feels as wonderful as using a Leica lens.
Lens is in like new condition, I don't notice a mark on it. Only used a couple times.
Selling as I'm not much of a 35mm guy and have decided to just stick with my 35mm summicron.
Comes with everything as new, box, caps, case and hood.
Please PM with questions.
Price is NET, Friendly preferred (if using PP G+S, please add 3%) and includes UPS 3 Day Service, insured with signature delivery.
US only and not interested in any trades.
Preference given to established members. First to pay takes it.
Original owner purchased from KameraHaus 6/20/2026 (receipt provided).
Beautifully constructed lens, feels as wonderful as using a Leica lens.
Lens is in like new condition, I don't notice a mark on it. Only used a couple times.
Selling as I'm not much of a 35mm guy and have decided to just stick with my 35mm summicron.
Comes with everything as new, box, caps, case and hood.
Please PM with questions.
Price is NET, Friendly preferred (if using PP G+S, please add 3%) and includes UPS 3 Day Service, insured with signature delivery.
US only and not interested in any trades.
Preference given to established members. First to pay takes it.
Original owner purchased from KameraHaus 6/20/2026 (receipt provided).
Beautifully constructed lens, feels as wonderful as using a Leica lens.
Lens is in like new condition, I don't notice a mark on it. Only used a couple times.
Selling as I'm not much of a 35mm guy and have decided to just stick with my 35mm summicron.
Comes with everything as new, box, caps, case and hood.
Please PM with questions.
Price is NET, Friendly preferred (if using PP G+S, please add 3%) and includes UPS 3 Day Service, insured with signature delivery.
US only and not interested in any trades.
Preference given to established members. First to pay takes it.