fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of powderhound2's message #17085025 « Sold: Panasonic Lumix S9 Titanium Gold Black kit with 18-40mm lens - Nearly new »

  

powderhound2
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic Lumix S9 Titanium Gold Black kit with 18-40mm lens - Nearly new


Item 1: Lumix S9 Titanium Gold Black kit with 18-40mm lens - nearly new

This is a catch and release! Same like new condition of the original listing:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1944444/0#17045605

I hoped I could do without a viewfinder, but I really can't. It's a sweet looking camera, especially in the titanium gold color, it's just not going to work for me. I took around 75 test images with it. Would like to get my money back on this one, then the search continues.

Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:42 PM





  Previous versions of powderhound2's message #17085025 « Sold: Panasonic Lumix S9 Titanium Gold Black kit with 18-40mm lens - Nearly new »