fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of AGeoJO's message #17084913 « Sold: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens »

  

AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $520.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Sold to nhysonyshooter - thank you, Terry!

Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 16, 2026 at 01:58 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $520.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Sold to nhyshooter - thank you, Terry!

Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $520.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $530.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $530.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $540.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $540.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $550.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $560.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $560.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $575.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $585.00 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $585.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $585.00for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $585
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens. Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $600 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens


Item 1: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens

This is a great performing lens. Plus, it is small and light-weight but for whatever reasons, I ended up not using this lens that much. Hence I am selling the lens now.

It is in really great condition, no mark on the barrel and yes, none on the optics either. Still since it is a used lens, i wouldn't call it mint. Maybe minty . It comes with everything when new. Please check out the images of that lens.Sorry, for the dust...

I would like to get $600 for it shipped using USPS to your door but paid using a no-fee payment.

Please, feel free to ask any question and thank you for stopping by,
Joshua

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:49 PM





  Previous versions of AGeoJO's message #17084913 « Sold: Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G lens »