FS: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens $88 Shipped
Item 1: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens
Excellent condition.
Focusing ring is smooth.
Glasses and aperture blades are clean, no fungus, no haze.
Price is net to me. I will cover shipping.
Pictures to follow tonight.
FS: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens $88 Shipped
Item 1: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens
Excellent condition.
Focusing ring is smooth.
Glasses and aperture blades are clean, no fungus, no haze.
Price is net to me. I will cover shipping.
Pictures to follow tonight.
FS: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens $95 Shipped
Item 1: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens
Excellent condition.
Focusing ring is smooth.
Glasses and aperture blades are clean, no fungus, no haze.
Price is net to me. I will cover shipping.
Pictures to follow tonight.
FS: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens $99 Shipped
Item 1: Nikon AIS 50mm F/1.4 F Mount Manual Lens
Excellent condition.
Focusing ring is smooth.
Glasses and aperture blades are clean, no fungus, no haze.
Price is net to me. I will cover shipping.
Pictures to follow tonight.