Nikon D810 body with 27,061 shutter count
Very clean, works perfectly, screen protectors installed
Comes with MB-D12 grip with both battery trays, charger and battery, English and Spanish manuals, boxes and unused strap
Paypal Goods and Services for payment
$625 and I will cover fees and shipping to USA
Nikon D810 body with 27,061 shutter count
Very clean, works perfectly, screen protectors installed
Comes with MB-D12 grip with both battery trays, charger and battery, English and Spanish manuals, boxes and unused strap
Paypal Goods and Services for payment
$645 and I will cover fees and shipping to USA
Nikon D810 body with 27,061 shutter count
Very clean, works perfectly, screen protectors installed
Comes with MB-D12 grip with both battery trays, charger and battery, English and Spanish manuals, boxes and unused strap
Paypal Goods and Services for payment
$675 and I will cover fees and shipping to USA
Nikon D810 body with 27,061 shutter count
Very clean, works perfectly, screen protectors installed
Comes with MB-D12 grip with both battery trays, charger and battery, English and Spanish manuals, boxes and unused strap
Paypal Goods and Services for payment
$675 and I will cover fees and shipping to USA