fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of atashako's message #17084452 « FS: $1450 Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case »

  

atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1550 Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a free bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works. I tested it on my Leica R4. I did not install it on R6.2 because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera.


Price: $1450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 05, 2026 at 09:58 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1550 Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a free bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works. I tested it on my Leica R4. I did not install it on R6.2 because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera.


Price: $1550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 30, 2026 at 11:42 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1650 Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a free bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works 95% of times, but sometimes the shutter button on the camera triggers it not the button on the grip . It is a nice addition to camera. I tested it on my Leica R4. I did not install it because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera. Please remember it is a free bonus..


Price: $1550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 23, 2026 at 10:59 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a free bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works 95% of times, but sometimes the shutter button on the camera triggers it not the button on the grip . It is a nice addition to camera. I tested it on my Leica R4. I did not install it because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera. Please remember it is a free bonus..


Price: $1650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 20, 2026 at 10:41 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a free bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works 95% of times, but sometimes the shutter button on the camera triggers it not the button on the grip . It is a nice addition to camera. I tested it on my Leica R4. I did not install it because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera. Please remember it is a free bonus..


Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 08:49 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a free bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works 95% of times, but sometimes the shutter button on the camera triggers it not the button on the grip . It is a nice addition to camera. I tested it on my Leica R4. I did not install it because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera. Please remember it is a free bonus..


Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 08:48 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works 99% of times. It is a nice addition. I did not install it because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera.


Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 08:19 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

As a bonus I am adding a Leica Motor Winder R4 with grip. It works 99% of times. It is a nice addition. I did not install it because I did not want to remove the bottom cover of the camera.


Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 09, 2026 at 01:17 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

For a video clip, see my eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/128016059502

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 09:54 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in excellent condition for its age.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 09:52 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in like new condition.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:54 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in like new condition.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

Price: $1900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:50 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in like new condition.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

Price: $2100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 1.4 and Case


Item 1: Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case

Beautiful Leica R6.2 almost in like new condition.
Works great.
Summilux- R 50mm f1.4 in great condition. Comes with original hood.
Camera comes with original Leica case and strap.

Price includes shipping and insurance.

I prefer a fee free transaction.

Price: $2100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:37 PM





  Previous versions of atashako's message #17084452 « FS: $1450 Leica R6.2 with Summilux-R 50mm 1.4 and Case »