FS: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II + RRS LCF 10B Foot + LensCoat
Item 1: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II + RRS LCF‑10B Foot + LensCoat
Nikon 70–200mm f/2.8G VR II + RRS LCF‑10B Foot + LensCoat.
Lens was purchased new from BH, USA Model, I'm the original owner.
has had the LensCoat attached to it since day 1
Lens is in excellent condition, everything works perfect, no internal dust, no dings or scratches.
What's included:
Lens
Original CL-M2 Nikon Lens Case
Front/Rear Caps
Original Hood
Really Right Stuff RRS LCF‑10B Arca-Swiss Foot
Lens Coat [as shown in pictures], would prefer not to remove the LensCoat meantime and keep it all prime condition
What MIGHT be included no extra charge [sorry moving house and may have been misplaced ] IF I can locate
Original 'Gold Nikon Box'
Original Nikon Lens Footer - never used it so if I can locate it, it's as new.
Price $700 net to seller includes shipping mainland USA via either UPS or US PS.
Buyer to pay payment fees if fee payment method used.
FS: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II + RRS LCF‑10B Foot + LensCoat
Item 1: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II + RRS LCF‑10B Foot + LensCoat
Nikon 70–200mm f/2.8G VR II + RRS LCF‑10B Foot + LensCoat.
Lens was purchased new from BH, USA Model, I'm the original owner.
has had the LensCoat attached to it since day 1
Lens is in excellent condition, everything works perfect, no internal dust, no dings or scratches.
What's included:
Lens
Original CL-M2 Nikon Lens Case
Front/Rear Caps
Original Hood
Really Right Stuff RRS LCF‑10B Arca-Swiss Foot
Lens Coat [as shown in pictures], would prefer not to remove the LensCoat meantime and keep it all prime condition
What MIGHT be included no extra charge [sorry moving house and may have been misplaced ] IF I can locate
Original 'Gold Nikon Box'
Original Nikon Lens Footer - never used it so if I can locate it, it's as new.
Price $700 net to seller includes shipping mainland USA.
Buyer to pay payment fees if fee payment method used.