fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of nikonfan82's message #17084087 « Withdrawn: Withdrawn »

  

nikonfan82
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LNIB Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens


Item 1: Withdrawn

Withdrawn

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:47 AM
nikonfan82
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LNIB Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens

Like new condition. No issues. It's still under US warranty until October 2026. I will provide a copy of the original receipt. It comes with everything from Canon.

Payment via no-fee method only. I don't use PayPal G&S. Please check my feedback, and PM if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Price: $895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:47 AM
nikonfan82
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LNIB Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens

Like new condition. No issues. It is under US warranty until October 2026. I will provide a copy of the original receipt. It comes with everything from Canon.

Payment via no-fee method only. I don't use PayPal G&S. Please check my feedback, and PM if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Price: $895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:47 AM





  Previous versions of nikonfan82's message #17084087 « Withdrawn: Withdrawn »