fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Badd_decisions's message #17083568 « Sold: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens »

  

Badd_decisions
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Withdrawn: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens


Item 1: Mamiya 6

Mamiya 6 with a 75mm lens. No haze, or scratches on the lens.Body has some paint that has worn off near the bottom of the lens mount but overall is in real good condition.

I love this camera but I am trying to optimize my gear rotation. I probably will regret this!

Paypal FF or G&S w/ 3% fee.



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 16, 2026 at 04:10 PM
Badd_decisions
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens


Item 1: Mamiya 6

Mamiya 6 with a 75mm lens. No haze, or scratches on the lens.Body has some paint that has worn off near the bottom of the lens mount but overall is in real good condition.

I love this camera but I am trying to optimize my gear rotation. I probably will regret this!

Paypal FF or G&S w/ 3% fee.



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 09, 2026 at 10:10 PM
Badd_decisions
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens


Item 1: Mamiya 6

Mamiya 6 with a 75mm lens. No haze, or scratches on the lens.Body has some paint that has worn off near the bottom of the lens mount but overall is in real good condition.

I love this camera but I am trying to optimize my gear rotation. I probably will regret this!

Paypal FF or G&S w/ 3% fee.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1weFg9pqmFp253Xnee6P3NnSz5n2doyWq


Price: $1525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 04, 2026 at 01:52 PM
Badd_decisions
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens


Item 1: Mamiya 6

Mamiya 6 with a 75mm lens. No haze, or scratches on the lens.Body has some paint that has worn off near the bottom of the lens mount but overall is in real good condition.

I love this camera but I am trying to optimize my gear rotation. I probably will regret this!

Paypal FF or G&S w/ 3% fee.


Price: $1525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 04, 2026 at 01:52 PM
Badd_decisions
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens


Item 1: Mamiya 6

Mamiya 6 with a 75mm lens. No haze, or scratches on the lens.Body has some paint that has worn off near the bottom of the lens mount but overall is in real good condition.

I love this camera but I am trying to optimize my gear rotation. I probably will regret this!

Paypal FF or G&S w/ 3% fee.


Price: $1575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 04, 2026 at 01:52 PM
Badd_decisions
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens


Item 1: Mamiya 6

Mamiya 6 with a 75mm lens. No haze, or scratches on the lens.Body has some paint that has worn off near the bottom of the lens mount but overall is in real good condition.

I love this camera but I am trying to optimize my gear rotation. I probably will regret this!

Paypal FF or G&S w/ 3% fee.


Price: $1600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 04, 2026 at 01:52 PM





  Previous versions of Badd_decisions's message #17083568 « Sold: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm 3.5 lens »