fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of gilgabo's message #17083190 « Sold: Leica M EV1 - Mint, Complete with Extra Battery »

  

gilgabo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M EV1 - Mint, Complete with Extra Battery


Item 1: Leica M EV1 - Mint, Complete with Extra Battery

MINT. Love this camera, but I think I’ve just lost interest generally in the hobby to just hold on to this. Mostly sits in a bag in my office. Very sparingly used. Complete with original box, accessories, plus an extra OEM battery. I think each battery has seen one charge cycle. Price includes fees and fully insured expedited 2-3 day FedEx shipping in CONUS. Local purchase in Phoenix welcome, less $250 for cash.

Will post pics in the morning.

Price: $7499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 03, 2026 at 06:47 PM





  Previous versions of gilgabo's message #17083190 « Sold: Leica M EV1 - Mint, Complete with Extra Battery »