fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of JAUrrutia9's message #17082716 « Sold: Fujifilm X100V (Black) + Extras »

  

JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V (Black) + Extras


Item 1: Fujifilm X100V + Extras

Catch and release Fujifilm X100V that I picked up off a friend of mine a couple of months ago. He was the original owner. It has been lightly used and shows a few signs of use but overall very clean. I decided to pick up a Leica M, so I'm selling things to help cover that purchase.

Function -- Like new. The shutter-count is <3500. I have put less than 200 clicks on it, but enough to know it's functioning flawlessly.

What's Included -- Camera comes with:
- Original box and accessories (strap and various plugs and cables);
- Two batteries and charger;
- Squarehood lens hood;
- Squarehood brass thumb-grip;
- Squarehood brass and blackpaint soft-shutter release;
- Smallrig camera grip with mount rail;
- Moment 49mm 10% Cinebloom filter;
- Peak Design Micro Clutch;
- Two other shutter release buttons, red and silver;
- Haoge black Lens Hood;
- Haoge black thumb-grip;
- Haoge filter adapter;
- Extra Screen Protectors

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Price: $1325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 09, 2026 at 08:38 AM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V (Black) + Extras


Item 1: Fujifilm X100V + Extras

Catch and release Fujifilm X100V that I picked up off a friend of mine a couple of months ago. He was the original owner. It has been lightly used and shows a few signs of use but overall very clean. I decided to pick up a Leica M, so I'm selling things to help cover that purchase.

Function -- Like new. The shutter-count is <3500. I have put less than 200 clicks on it, but enough to know it's functioning flawlessly.

What's Included -- Camera comes with:
- Original box and accessories (strap and various plugs and cables);
- Two batteries and charger;
- Squarehood lens hood;
- Squarehood brass thumb-grip;
- Squarehood brass and blackpaint soft-shutter release;
- Smallrig camera grip with mount rail;
- Moment 49mm 10% Cinebloom filter;
- Peak Design Micro Clutch;
- Two other shutter release buttons, red and silver;
- Haoge black Lens Hood;
- Haoge black thumb-grip;
- Haoge filter adapter;
- Extra Screen Protectors

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:01 AM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V (Black) + Extras


Item 1: Fujifilm X100V + Extras

Catch and release Fujifilm X100V that I picked up off a friend of mine a couple of months ago. He was the original owner. It has been lightly used and shows a few signs of use but overall very clean. I decided to pick up a Leica M, so I'm selling things to help cover that purchase.

Function -- Like new. The shutter-count is <3500. I have put less than 200 clicks on it, but enough to know it's functioning flawlessly.

What's Included -- Camera comes with:
- Original box and accessories (strap and various plugs and cables);
- Two batteries and charger;
- Squarehood lens hood;
- Squarehood brass thumb-grip;
- Squarehood brass and blackpaint soft-shutter release;
- Smallrig camera grip with mount rail;
- Moment 49mm 10% Cinebloom filter;
- Peak Design Micro Clutch;
- Two other shutter release buttons, red and silver;
- Haoge black Lens Hood;
- Haoge black thumb-grip;
- Haoge filter adapter;
- Extra Screen Protectors

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Price: $1390.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 02, 2026 at 08:50 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V (Black) + Extras


Item 1: Fujifilm X100V + Extras

Catch and release Fujifilm X100V that I picked up off a friend of mine a couple of months ago. He was the original owner. It has been lightly used and shows a few signs of use but overall very clean. I decided to pick up a Leica M, so I'm selling things to help cover that purchase.

Function -- Like new. The shutter-count is <3500. I have put less than 200 clicks on it, but enough to know it's functioning flawlessly.

What's Included -- Camera comes with:
- Original box and accessories (strap and various plugs and cables);
- Two batteries and charger;
- Squarehood lens hood;
- Squarehood brass thumb-grip;
- Squarehood brass and blackpaint soft-shutter release;
- Smallrig camera grip with mount rail;
- Moment 49mm 10% Cinebloom filter;
- Peak Design Micro Clutch;
- Two other shutter release buttons, red and silver;
- Haoge black Lens Hood;
- Haoge black thumb-grip;
- Haoge filter adapter;
- Extra Screen Protectors

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 02, 2026 at 06:42 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V (Black + Extras


Item 1: Fujifilm X100V + Extras

Catch and release Fujifilm X100V that I picked up off a friend of mine a couple of months ago. He was the original owner. It has been lightly used and shows a few signs of use but overall very clean. I decided to pick up a Leica M, so I'm selling things to help cover that purchase.

Function -- Like new. The shutter-count is <3500. I have put less than 200 clicks on it, but enough to know it's functioning like flawlessly.

What's Included -- Camera comes with:
- Original box and accessories (strap and various plugs and cables);
- Two batteries and charger;
- Squarehood lens hood;
- Squarehood brass thumb-grip;
- Squarehood brass and blackpaint soft-shutter release;
- Smallrig camera grip with mount rail;
- Moment 49mm 10% Cinebloom filter;
- Peak Design Micro Clutch;
- Two other shutter release buttons, red and silver;
- Haoge black Lens Hood;
- Haoge black thumb-grip;
- Haoge filter adapter;

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 02, 2026 at 06:08 PM





  Previous versions of JAUrrutia9's message #17082716 « Sold: Fujifilm X100V (Black) + Extras »