fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of gdanmitchell's message #17082244 « What’s the future of photography and videography when storage is getting insanely expensive? »

  

gdanmitchell
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: What’s the future of photography and videography when storage is getting insanely expensive?


EB-1 wrote:
Drives of the sizes available were cheaper 7-10 years ago. Maybe before that not so much, but it's crazy even the prices for small drives.

EBH


I’m kind of doubtful. Drive costs per capacity volume went down a lot over that period until the recent uptick, but I don’tthink that the uptick was that large. Examples?

= = =


bwcolor wrote:
https://a.co/d/09GYfXGp


Before I start clicking on random, undentifiable links… any hints about what it is or why it is there?



Aug 01, 2026 at 08:07 PM





  Previous versions of gdanmitchell's message #17082244 « What’s the future of photography and videography when storage is getting insanely expensive? »