fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
fotodik
's message
#17081991
« FS: Canon EF 300 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8 , 100 2.8 »
fotodik
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Canon EF 300 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8 , 100 2.8
Item 1:
ef 24-70 2.8 version II
24-70 in excellent condition in box with caps and shade. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$850.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
ef 70-200 2.8 version 2
some minor scuffs comes with pouch shade caps and box. Otherwise excellent condition. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$900.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Canon EF 300 2.8
Excellent condition comes with lens shade, cover cap and custom canon hard case. Has not seen much use You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$1500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Canon EF 2X extender version III
Hardly ever used Mint in box with pouch & caps. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$275.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
10
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Canon 5D mk IV
Excellent condition comes in box with manual, caps, battery & charger
You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$600.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 6:
Canon EF 100 2.8 L Macro
9+ condition comes in box with shade & Caps. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$525.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 7:
Canon EF 17-40
Comes with Canon pouch and shade, no box You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$225.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 8:
canon 430 EX II flash
Used small slash comes in pouch and box
Price:
$80.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
8+
Aug 17, 2026 at 07:51 PM
fotodik
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Canon EF lenses & 5D mkIV
Item 1:
ef 24-70 2.8 version II
24-70 in excellent condition in box with caps and shade. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$900.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
ef 70-200 2.8 version 2
some minor scuffs comes with pouch shade caps and box. Otherwise excellent condition. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$900.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Canon EF 300 2.8
Excellent condition comes with lens shade, cover cap and custom canon hard case. Has not seen much use You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$1850.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Canon EF 2X extender version III
Hardly ever used Mint in box with pouch & caps. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$275.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
10
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Canon 5D mk IV
Excellent condition comes in box with manual, caps, battery & charger
You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$600.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 6:
Canon EF 100 2.8 L Macro
9+ condition comes in box with shade & Caps. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$600.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 7:
Canon EF 17-40
Comes with Canon pouch and shade, no box You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$225.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 8:
canon 430 EX II flash
Used small slash comes in pouch and box
Price:
$80.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
8+
Aug 09, 2026 at 04:45 PM
fotodik
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Canon EF lenses & 5D mkIV
Item 1:
ef 24-70 2.8 version II
24-70 in excellent condition in box with caps and shade. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$900.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
ef 70-200 2.8 version 2
some minor scuffs comes with pouch shade caps and box. Otherwise excellent condition. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$900.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Canon EF 300 2.8
Excellent condition comes with lens shade, cover cap and custom canon hard case. Has not seen much use You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$1850.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Canon EF 2X extender version III
Hardly ever used Mint in box with pouch & caps. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$275.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
10
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Canon 5D mk IV
Excellent condition comes in box with manual, caps, battery & charger
You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$600.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 6:
Canon EF 100 2.8 L Macro
9+ condition comes in box with shade & Caps. You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$600.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 7:
Canon EF 17-40
Comes with Canon pouch and shade, no box You pay PP fees I pay for shipping
Price:
$225.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
--------------------------------
Item 8:
canon 430 EX II flash
Used small slash comes in pouch and box
Price:
$80.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
8+
Aug 01, 2026 at 11:03 AM
Previous versions of
fotodik
's message
#17081991
« FS: Canon EF 300 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8 , 100 2.8 »