fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of INFOCUSPHOTO's message #17079884 « Sold: Fuji XH2 »

  

INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sold: Fuji XH2


Item 1: Fuji XH2

Fuji XH2 rating about a 9, ( low low use )
Includes:
3 Fuji batteries
2 aftermarket batteries
SmallRig Dual charging usb-c Charger
Extra usb portable/car charger
Body cap
LCD screen protectors in back and top screen

$1150 PPFF/USPS

I will be able to ship when I’m back from my work trip.

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 01, 2026 at 01:41 PM
INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XH2


Item 1: Fuji XH2

Fuji XH2 rating about a 9, ( low low use )
Includes:
3 Fuji batteries
2 aftermarket batteries
SmallRig Dual charging usb-c Charger
Extra usb portable/car charger
Body cap
LCD screen protectors in back and top screen

$1150 PPFF/USPS

I will be able to ship when I’m back from my work trip.

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 28, 2026 at 01:08 PM
INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XH2


Item 1: Fuji XH2

Fuji XH2 rating about a 9, ( low low use )
Includes:
3 Fuji batteries
2 aftermarket batteries
SmallRig Dual charging usb-c Charger
Extra usb portable/car charger
Body cap
LCD screen protectors in back and top screen

$1150 PPFF/UPS

I will be able to ship when I’m back from my work trip.

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 28, 2026 at 01:08 PM
INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XH2


Item 1: Fuji XH2

Fuji XH2 rating about a 9, ( low low use )
Includes:
3 Fuji batteries
2 aftermarket batteries
SmallRig Dual charging usb-c Charger
Extra usb portable/car charger
Body cap
LCD screen protectors in back and top screen

$1195 PPFF/UPS

I will be able to ship when I’m back from my work trip. Approximate date. 8/10

Price: $1195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 28, 2026 at 01:08 PM
INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XH2


Item 1: Fuji XH2

Fuji XH2 rating about a 9, ( low low use )
Includes:
3 Fuji batteries
2 aftermarket batteries
SmallRig Dual charging usb-c Charger
Extra usb portable/car charger
Body cap
LCD screen protectors in back and top screen

$1295 PPFF/UPS

I will be able to ship when I’m back from my work trip. Approximate date. 8/10

Price: $1295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 28, 2026 at 01:08 PM





  Previous versions of INFOCUSPHOTO's message #17079884 « Sold: Fuji XH2 »