Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal fees.
Discounted to $419 for PP FF payment. See feedback.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal fees.
Discounted to $419 for PP FF payment.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal fees.
Discounted to $425 for PP goods and services payment.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Selling my Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art for Canon EF. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition and has been well cared for in a smoke-free home.
Glass is clean and clear with no scratches, haze, or fungus.
Autofocus and manual focus operate smoothly.
Exterior shows little to no signs of use.
Includes the original box, lens hood, original lens case, front and rear caps.
I'm only selling because I've transitioned away from the EF system and no longer use this lens.
Price includes insured shipping within the continental U.S. and PayPal Goods & Services fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.