Item 1: Leofoto LQ-324C Tripod (Flat Plate or Center Column)
Leofoto LQ-324C (33lb Max Load) - I’m the original owner, purchased 2/27/25. Flat plate tripod that can be used with or without the center column. Very simple to add or remove the center column and switch to the flat plate which makes it a very versatile tripod. I’ve added padded leg wraps to add protection and makes it much more comfortable to carry particularly when cold. No box or paperwork just the tripod and padded case. Comes with rubber and spiked feet. 32/28/25/22MM leg diameters make it a pretty stout tripod.
Leofoto LQ-324C (33lb Max Load) - I’m the original owner, purchased 2/27/25. Flat plate tripod that can be used with or without the center column. Very simple to remove the center column and switch to the flat plate which makes it a very versatile tripod. I’ve added padded leg wraps to add protection and makes it much more comfortable to carry particularly when cold. No box or paperwork just the tripod and padded case. Comes with rubber and spiked feet. 32/28/25/22MM leg diameters make it a pretty stout tripod.
Leofoto LQ-324C (33lb Max Load) - I’m the original owner, purchased 2/27/25. Flat plate tripod that can be used with or without the center column. Very simple to remove the center column and switch to the flat plate which makes it a very versatile tripod. I’ve added padded leg wraps to add protection and makes it much more comfortable to carry particularly when cold. No box or paperwork just the tripod and padded case. Comes with rubber and spiked feet. 32/28/25/22MM leg diameters make it a pretty stout tripod.