fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jayxrico's message #17078258 « Sold: Sony A7RV »

  

Jayxrico
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7RV


Item 1: Sony A7RV

Relisting as a set, but willing to sell individually. Both are in great condition, kept in a smoke free home. Both come with original box, manuals and accessories. I can provide more pictures, upon request.

Sony A7RV - $2050, comes with screen protector, wrist strap and tripod mount cage, extra batteries, with charger case. Shutter count 19,610.

(SOLD) Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 v1 - $750, clean glass, no scratches or scuffs.

Accepting PayPal, buyer pays fees, I will cover shipping costs.

Price: $2050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 29, 2026 at 10:43 AM
Jayxrico
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7RV


Item 1: Sony A7RV

Relisting as a set, but willing to sell individually. Both are in great condition, kept in a smoke free home. Both come with original box, manuals and accessories. I can provide more pictures, upon request.

Sony A7RV - $2250, comes with screen protector, wrist strap and tripod mount cage, extra batteries, with charger case. Shutter count 19,610.

(SOLD) Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 v1 - $750, clean glass, no scratches or scuffs.

Accepting PayPal, buyer pays fees, I will cover shipping costs.

Price: $2050
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:35 PM
Jayxrico
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7RV


Item 1: Sony A7RV

Relisting as a set, but willing to sell individually. Both are in great condition, kept in a smoke free home. Both come with original box, manuals and accessories. I can provide more pictures, upon request.

Sony A7RV - $2250, comes with screen protector, wrist strap and tripod mount cage, extra batteries, with charger case. Shutter count 19,610.

(SOLD) Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 v1 - $750, clean glass, no scratches or scuffs.

Accepting PayPal, buyer pays fees, I will cover shipping costs.

Price: $2200
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:35 PM
Jayxrico
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7RV w/ Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN I Art Lens (Sony E)


Item 1: Sony A7RV

Relisting as a set, but willing to sell individually. Both are in great condition, kept in a smoke free home. Both come with original box, manuals and accessories. I can provide more pictures, upon request.

Sony A7RV - $2250, comes with screen protector, wrist strap and tripod mount cage. Shutter count 19,610.

(SOLD) Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 v1 - $750, clean glass, no scratches or scuffs.

Accepting PayPal, buyer pays fees, I will cover shipping costs.

Price: $2250
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:35 PM
Jayxrico
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7RV w/ Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN I Art Lens (Sony E)


Item 1: Sony A7RV w/ Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN I Art Lens (Sony E)

Relisting as a set, but willing to sell individually. Both are in great condition, kept in a smoke free home. Both come with original box, manuals and accessories. I can provide more pictures, upon request.

Sony A7RV - $2250, comes with screen protector, wrist strap and tripod mount cage. Shutter count 19,610.

Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 v1 - $750, clean glass, no scratches or scuffs.

Accepting PayPal, buyer pays fees, I will cover shipping costs.

Price: $3000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:35 PM
Jayxrico
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7RV w/ Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN I Art Lens (Sony E)


Item 1: Sony A7RV w/ Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN I Art Lens (Sony E)

Relisting as a set, but willing to sell individually. Both are in great condition, kept in a smoke free home. Both come with original box, manuals and accessories.

Sony A7RV - $2250, comes with screen protector, wrist strap and tripod mount cage. Shutter count 19,610.

Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 v1 - $750, clean glass, no scratches or scuffs.

Accepting PayPal, buyer pays fees, I will cover shipping costs.

Price: $3000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:35 PM





  Previous versions of Jayxrico's message #17078258 « Sold: Sony A7RV »