fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of si_film's message #17077857 « Withdrawn: Nikon Godox flashes »

  

si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Godox flashes


Item 1: Nikon Godox flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1400, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable SOLD


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD


Godox iT30Pro Flash 50+6ship
Godox iT32+X5n Flash 70+6ship SOLD
Godox iT22N flash, TR riser 40+6ship
Viltrox Z2 Mini TTl flash 23+6ship
smallrig en-el15c battery usb-c 23+6ship
- buy multiple items and only one 6 ship charge total





Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 01, 2026 at 08:40 AM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Godox flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1400, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable SOLD


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD


Godox iT30Pro Flash 50+6ship
Godox iT32+X5n Flash 70+6ship
Godox iT22N flash, TR riser 40+6ship
Viltrox Z2 Mini TTl flash 23+6ship
smallrig en-el15c battery usb-c 23+6ship
- buy multiple items and only one 6 ship charge total





Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 01, 2026 at 08:09 AM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1400, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD


Godox iT30Pro Flash 50+6ship
Godox iT32+X5n Flash 70+6ship
Godox iT22N flash, TR riser 40+6ship
Viltrox Z2 Mini TTl flash 23+6ship
smallrig en-el15c battery usb-c 23+6ship
- buy multiple items and only one 6 ship charge total





Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 31, 2026 at 05:03 AM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1425, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD


Godox iT30Pro Flash 50+6ship
Godox iT32+X5n Flash 70+6ship
Godox iT22N flash, TR riser 40+6ship
Viltrox Z2 Mini TTl flash 23+6ship
smallrig en-el15c battery usb-c 23+6ship
- buy multiple items and only one 6 ship charge total





Price: $1425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 31, 2026 at 05:02 AM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%

Godox iT30Pro Flash
Godox iT32+X5n Flash
Godox iT22N flash, TR riser
Viltrox Z2 Mini TTl flash
smallrig en-el15c battery usb-c charge




Nikon Z7II $1475, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $1475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 27, 2026 at 12:58 PM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1475, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $1475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 27, 2026 at 12:57 PM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1475, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD


Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $1475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 26, 2026 at 12:54 PM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, nikkor z 26mm F2.8, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1475, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+ which is transferrable


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD

Nikon Z 26mm F/2.8 $385 new in box recently from B&H.

Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $1475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 26, 2026 at 07:49 AM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, nikkor z 26/2.8, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1500, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD

Nikon Z 26mm F/2.8 $400 new in box recently from B&H.

Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 01:30 PM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1500, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much. SOLD

Nikon Z 26mm F/2.8 $400 new in box recently from B&H.

Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it). SOLD

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $3000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:36 AM
si_film
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes


Item 1: Nikon Z7ii, 24-120/4, 26/2.8, viltrox 14/4, flashes

Due to lack of use, no plans in sight for needing more than just a travel compact selling
these Nikon Z items.
If you need pics ask and I'll try to get some when I get time.

Prices cover shipping US, with non-fee payment method, else +3%



Nikon Z7II $1500, refurb I bought a couple months ago, looks new under 100 total shots, with 2 yr accident Nikon Care+


Nikon Z S 24-120/4 $790 looks new, in retail box with Amazon receipt from Feb 2026 (I bought it here on fm earler this year) never really used it much.

Nikon Z 26mm F/2.8 $400 new in box recently from B&H.

Viltrox Air 14mm F/4, $140 as new in box (maybe never used it).

Assorted flashed, godox will update as time permits, ping me.



Price: $3000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 25, 2026 at 07:36 AM





  Previous versions of si_film's message #17077857 « Withdrawn: Nikon Godox flashes »