fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Tom RC's message #17075977 « Sold: Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony »

  

Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony


Item 1: Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony

Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony - I purchased this directly from Sigma as refurbished. Excellent condition both optically and cosmetically. Includes box, lens, caps and hood. IMO the best rendering 85mm 1.4 I’ve owned including OEM 85mm 1.4’s going back 20+ years.


$685 delivered to the lower 48


Price: $685.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 31, 2026 at 07:35 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony


Item 1: Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony

Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony - I purchased this directly from Sigma as refurbished. Excellent condition both optically and cosmetically. Includes box, lens & caps. IMO the best rendering 85mm 1.4 I’ve owned including OEM 85mm 1.4’s going back 20+ years.


$685 delivered to the lower 48


Price: $685.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 21, 2026 at 05:24 PM





  Previous versions of Tom RC's message #17075977 « Sold: Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN for Sony »