fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of SemperPhotos78's message #17075277 « Sold: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories »

  

SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I purchased the camera in Like New condition from KEH a year ago (receipt available) though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector and is partially wrapped with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with metal flip-down lens hood, soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required. Buyer pays PP fees. PM with any questions or serious offers.


Price: $5900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 25, 2026 at 08:33 PM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I purchased the camera in Like New condition from KEH a year ago (receipt available) though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector and is partially wrapped with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required. Buyer pays PP fees. PM with any questions or serious offers.


Price: $6000
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 07:34 PM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I purchased the camera in Like New condition from KEH a year ago (receipt available) though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector and is partially wrapped with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required along with PP fees. PM with any questions or serious offers.


Price: $6199
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 12:17 PM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I purchased the camera in Like New condition from KEH a year ago (receipt available) though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector and is partially wrapped with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required along with PP fees. PM with any questions or serious offers.


Price: $6299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 21, 2026 at 10:28 AM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I purchased the camera in Like New condition from KEH a year ago (receipt available) though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector and is partially wrapped in with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather and . This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required along with PP fees. PM with any questions or serious offers.


Price: $6299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 01:46 PM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I have owned the camera for about a year though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera is partially wrapped in with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather and has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required. PM with any questions or serious offers.


Price: $6299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 01:46 PM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I have owned the camera for about a year though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in image 11. The camera is partially wrapped in with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather and has always been covered by a Leica glass screen protector. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required. PM with any questions or serious offers. I will consider selling the camera body only without Polarpro accessories and strap, inquire if interested.


Price: $6299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 01:46 PM
SemperPhotos78
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I am selling my Leica Q3 43 in excellent condition along with several accessories. This is a beautiful camera which I sadly need to part ways with to save some money. I have owned the camera for about a year though I did not keep the original packaging as I never intended to sell it.

The camera is in excellent condition and the only visible signs of wear I was able to detect are two barely noticeable wear marks on the top of the camera visible in images x and y. The camera is partially wrapped in with a black Alphagvrd skin which covers the factory gray leather. This can be easily removed if desired and I can also include the remaining pieces of this wrap if requested.

This set includes the following:
- 1 spare Leica battery
- Leica battery charger
- Alphagvrd partial skin
- Polarpro bronze Leica Q3 accessory set with soft shutter, thumb grip, and PMVND 2-5/PL combined polarizer/neutral density filter
- A custom-made matching black and bronze camera strap


Price is net to me via Paypal goods and services. I will cover insured shipping, signature required. PM with any questions or serious offers. I will consider selling the camera body only without Polarpro accessories and strap, inquire if interested.


Price: $6299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 01:46 PM





  Previous versions of SemperPhotos78's message #17075277 « Sold: Leica Q3 43 plus accessories »