fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
ddiegorosa
's message
#17074978
« Sold: Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR »
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR
Item 1:
Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR
*** FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE I TAKE IT TO GLAZER'S IN SEATTLE ON SATURDAY FOR A TRADE IN AND IT GETS RESOLD AT $330 + TAX ***
Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.
Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.
$280 net to me.
Price:
$280
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 20, 2026 at 12:42 AM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR
Item 1:
Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR
*** FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE I TAKE IT TO GLAZER'S IN SEATTLE ON SATURDAY FOR A TRADE IN AND IT GETS RESOLD AT $330 + TAX ***
Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.
Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.
$300 net to me.
Price:
$300.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 20, 2026 at 12:42 AM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR
Item 1:
Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR
Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.
Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.
$330 net to me.
Price:
$330.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 20, 2026 at 12:42 AM
Previous versions of
ddiegorosa
's message
#17074978
« Sold: Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R WR »