FS: Sony FE Lenses (Sony 35GM, Sigma 65mm F/2, Sony 28 F/2)
Item 1: Sony 35mm F/1.4 GM
Love this lens, but trying to be a bit more disciplined. The images speak for itself, no marks on either ends of the glass, nothing on the barrel. The box is gone but it will come with the pouch. If you need to see more images, just hit me via PM.
This lens is sick and pretty damn sharp. My partner hates this lens because of its sharpness, it's not super flattering on skin, especially when paired with high res sensors. I don't understand why it's so cheap. It will come with hood, and [I] three[/I] caps. Front and rear, plus the weird magnetic cap that Sigma was shipping these with.
-------------------------------- Item 3: Sony FE 28mm F/2
One of my first lenses for Sony FE. It's small and super light. The perfect every day carry lens. Glass is clean on both ends, but body has some paint wear and there's a tiny paint scratch near the rim. Consolidating my lenses, so no need for this anymore.
FS: Sony FE Lenses (Sony 35GM, Sigma 65mm F/2, Sony 28 F/2)
Item 1: Sony 35mm F/1.4 GM
Love this lens, but trying to be a bit more disciplined. The images speak for itself, no marks on either ends of the glass, nothing on the barrel. The box is gone but it will come with the pouch. If you need to see more images, just hit me via PM.
This lens is sick and pretty damn sharp. My partner hates this lens because of its sharpness, it's not super flattering on skin, especially when paired with high res sensors. I don't understand why it's so cheap. It will come with hood, and [I] three[/I] caps. Front and rear, plus the weird magnetic cap that Sigma was shipping these with.
-------------------------------- Item 3: Sony FE 28mm F/2
One of my first lenses for Sony FE. It's small and super light. The perfect every day carry lens. Glass is clean on both ends, but body has some paint wear and there's a tiny paint scratch near the rim. Consolidating my lenses, so no need for this anymore.
FS: Sony FE Lenses (Sony 35GM, Sigma 65mm F/2, Sony 28 F/2)
Item 1: Sony 35mm F/1.4 GM
Love this lens, but trying to be a bit more disciplined. The images speak for itself, no marks on either ends of the glass, nothing on the barrel. The box is gone but it will come with the pouch. If you need to see more images, just hit me via PM.
This lens is sick and pretty damn sharp. My partner hates this lens because of its sharpness, it's not super flattering on skin, especially when paired with high res sensors. I don't understand why it's so cheap. It will come with hood, and [I] three[/I] caps. Front and rear, plus the weird magnetic cap that Sigma was shipping these with.
-------------------------------- Item 3: Sony FE 28mm F/2
One of my first lenses for Sony FE. It's small and super light. The perfect every day carry lens. Glass is clean on both ends, but body has some paint wear and there's a tiny paint scratch near the rim. Consolidating my lenses, so no need for this anymore.
FS: Sony FE Lenses (Sony 35GM, Sigma 65mm F/2, Sony 28 F/2)
Item 1: Sony 35mm F/1.4 GM
Love this lens, but trying to be a bit more disciplined. The images speak for itself, no marks on either ends of the glass, nothing on the barrel. The box is gone but it will come with the pouch. If you need to see more images, just hit me via PM.
This lens is sick and pretty damn sharp. My partner hates this lens because of its sharpness, it's not super flattering on skin, especially when paired with high res sensors. I don't understand why it's so cheap. It will come with hood, and [I] three[/I] caps. Front and rear, plus the weird magnetic cap that Sigma was shipping these with.
-------------------------------- Item 3: Sony FE 28mm F/2
One of my first lenses for Sony FE. It's small and super light. The perfect every day carry lens. Glass is clean on both ends, but body has some paint wear and there's a tiny paint scratch near the rim. Consolidating my lenses, so no need for this anymore.