fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of ddiegorosa's message #17074322 « Sold: Fuji X-Pro 3 Silver »

  

ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji X-Pro 3 Silver


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

*** WILL TRADE IN TO MPB THIS WEEKEND WHERE IT WILL BE MARKED UP TO $1700 + TAX ***

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver with only 228 shutter actuations.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1250 net to me.


Price: $1250
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji X-Pro 3 Silver


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

*** WILL TRADE IN TO MPB THIS WEEKEND WHERE IT WILL BE MARKED UP TO $1700 + TAX ***

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver with only 228 shutter actuations.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1399 net to me.


Price: $1399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji X-Pro 3 Silver


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver with only 228 shutter actuations.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1400 net to me.


Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji X-Pro 3 Silver


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver with only 228 shutter actuations.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1400, buyer pays fees & shipping


Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm 27mm 2.8 R WR, X-Pro 3 Dura Silver, Voigtlander 18 & 35


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver with only 228 shutter actuations.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1500, buyer pays fees, I will pay shipping.


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm 27mm 2.8 R WR, X-Pro 3 Dura Silver, Voigtlander 18 & 35


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver with only 228 shutter actuations.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1500, buyer pays fees, I will pay shipping.


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm 27mm 2.8 R WR, X-Pro 3 Dura Silver, Voigtlander 18 & 35


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1500, buyer pays fees, I will pay shipping.


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$400, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro 3 Dura Silver, Voigtlander 18 & 35, XF 27mm R WR


Item 1: X-Pro 3 Dura Silver

Great condition X-Pro 3 in Dura Silver.

All screen work and buttons function properly.
Comes with one OEM battery and one ProMaster battery.
Comes wield a few straps from Ona and PGYTech.
Comes with Fujifilm OEM black leather half case.

No box. Selling because as I get deeper into landscapes, the OM System OM3 is a better choice and I grab this less.

$1800, buyer pays fees, I will pay shipping.


Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 18mm 2.8 Color Skopar XF

Great lens with great glass and in great condition.
Perfect for anyone getting into street and was made for the X-Pro line.

Comes with box and caps.

$420, buyer pays fees, I’ll cover shipping.



Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 XF

Great lens again and clean.
Another great companion for any Fuji camera.
Was a fun lens to walk around with and great for portraits.

Comes with caps but no box.

$340, buyer pays fees, I’ll pay shipping.




Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Fujifilm 27mm F2.8 R WR

Love this lens and just bought it.
Comes with extra hood and adapter for hood - it’s magnetic so it doesn’t unscrew or hurt the motor.

Comes with caps (I think I the front one) and box.

$350

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM





  Previous versions of ddiegorosa's message #17074322 « Sold: Fuji X-Pro 3 Silver »