This lens is pristine. It looks and functions like new. Perfect. It comes with both boxes and literature as new. The only issue I can see is a couple of small scratches on the bottom edge of the hood cover (see photos). The hood itself is as new.
The focus is nicely damped and silky smooth, aperture ring is crisp and clicky/positive. The haptics are excellent.
The price is NET TO ME. Buyer please add fees if using PayPal G&S.
I have too many 35s and am in 35mm purge mode so this one has to go to a new home.
The lens is pristine. It looks and functions like new. Perfect. It comes with both boxes and literature as new. The only issue I can see is a couple of small scratches on the bottom edge of the hood cover (see photos).
The focus is nicely damped and silky smooth, aperture ring is crisp and clicky/positive. The haptics are excellent.
The price is NET TO ME. Buyer please add fees if using PayPal G&S.