fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Joeydgraffix's message #17071837 « Sold: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8, Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE, Samyang Lens Station »

  

Joeydgraffix
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8, Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE, Samyang Lens Station


Item 1: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8

Samyang 24mm FE 1.8 for Sony E-mount. Comes with hood, caps, Zeikos FLD filter, Zeikos CPL filter. Excellent condition, no box.

Price is shipped with F&F for all items. Also have some other listings for sale that I can bundle. I’m limited with image uploads, can send over more pics if needed! Any questions just ask!

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony FE 50mm F2.5g

Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, like new barely used. Comes with caps,hood,box and manuals.

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE

Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE. Comes with front cover, I just lost the back cap. Comes with Nano-K Series Variable ND 2-400 filter. Excellent condition besides that.

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Samyang Lens station

Only used once, price is for bundling with one of the items. If one of the Samyang lenses sell I will automatically bundle it with the last one left.

Price: $25.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 16, 2026 at 04:59 PM
Joeydgraffix
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8, Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE, Samyang Lens Station


Item 1: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8

Samyang 24mm FE 1.8 for Sony E-mount. Comes with hood, caps, Zeikos FLD filter, Zeikos CPL filter. Excellent condition, no box.

Price is shipped with F&F for all items. Also have some other listings for sale that I can bundle. I’m limited with image uploads, can send over more pics if needed! Any questions just ask!

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony FE 50mm F2.5g

Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, like new barely used. Comes with caps,hood,box and manuals.

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE

Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE. Comes with front cover, I just lost the back cap. Comes with Nano-K Series Variable ND 2-400 filter. Excellent condition besides that.

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Samyang Lens station

Only used once, price is for bundling with one of the items. If one of the Samyang lenses sell I will automatically bundle it with the last one left.

Price: $25.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 16, 2026 at 09:22 AM
Joeydgraffix
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8, Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE, Samyang Lens Station


Item 1: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8

Samyang 24mm FE 1.8 for Sony E-mount. Comes with hood, caps, Zeikos FLD filter, Zeikos CPL filter. Excellent condition, no box.

Price is shipped with F&F for all items. Also have some other listings for sale that I can bundle. I’m limited with image uploads, can send over more pics if needed! Any questions just ask!

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony FE 50mm F2.5g

Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, like new barely used. Comes with caps,hood,box and manuals.

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE

Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE. Comes with front cover, I just lost the back cap. Comes with Nano-K Series Variable ND 2-400 filter. Excellent condition besides that.

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Samyang Lens station

Only used once, price is for bundling with one of the items. If one of the Samyang lenses sell I will automatically bundle it with the last one left.

Price: $25.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 02:14 PM
Joeydgraffix
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8, Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE, Samyang Lens Station


Item 1: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8

Samyang 24mm FE 1.8 for Sony E-mount. Comes with hood, caps, Zeikos FLD filter, Zeikos CPL filter. Excellent condition, no box.

Price is shipped with F&F for all items. Also have some other listings for sale that I can bundle. I’m limited with image uploads, can send over more pics if needed! Any questions just ask!

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony FE 50mm F2.5g

Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, like new barely used. Comes with caps,hood,box and manuals.

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE

Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE. Comes with front cover, I just lost the back cap. Comes with Nano-K Series Variable ND 2-400 filter. Excellent condition besides that.

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Samyang Lens station

Only used once, price is for bundling with one of the items. If one of the Samyang lenses sell I will automatically bundle it with the last one left.

Price: $25.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 02:14 PM





  Previous versions of Joeydgraffix's message #17071837 « Sold: Samyang 24mm FE 1.8, Sony FE 50mm F2.5g, Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE, Samyang Lens Station »