Hello all, testing the waters with this. Unfortunately, ongoing expenses has forced my hand to sell this. As I would never do so otherwise.
This is formerly a silver M11-P that I sent to Shueido, where they stripped the silver chrome down to brass and applied a blue/grey paint (I took inspiration from the MP-240 Frankfurt Edition set). They also painted the hotshoe cover, and the battery cover as well to match perfectly.
Body was also lightly patina'd by Shueido and looks very natural. Camera works awesome, and personally having had an M10-P Reporter, M10-R BP, M10-P Safari in better times, you would be hard pressed to find any flaws in the paint coat. The thinness of application is just as good as my M10-P Reporter/Safari and has a similar matte feel. No orange peel/bubbly/thick paint layers that you sometimes see on less proficient paint jobs. They even removed the camera info sticker on the "bottom plate" to make sure everything was painted, and then reapplied it.
Comes with box/papers as well as a 2nd silver M11 battery (no blue battery base plate!).
Incredible workmanship, and I paid for the privilege. If I hit the lotto tomorrow I am taking this down as the first thing I do.
Looking for $7750 net to me, higher than normal market rate, but I believe a fair price for a one-of-a-kind piece. Camera is perfect in function and operation.
If you look up Shueido Camera on instagram, you can actually find the post highlighting this camera fairly recently, but I'll upload my own photos as well.
Truly gutted to be putting this up for sale, but I know someone out there will be very happy with this. Open to video calls, more photos, etc. I want this to go to a good home lol.
Hello all, testing the waters with this. Unfortunately, ongoing expenses has forced my hand to sell this. As I would never do so otherwise.
This is formerly a silver M11-P that I sent to Shueido, where they stripped the silver chrome down to brass and applied a blue/grey paint (I took inspiration from the MP-240 Frankfurt Edition set). They also painted the hotshoe cover, and the battery cover as well to match perfectly.
Body was also lightly patina'd by Shueido and looks very natural. Camera works awesome, and personally having had an M10-P Reporter, M10-R BP, M10-P Safari in better times, you would be hard pressed to find any flaws in the paint coat. The thinness of application is just as good as my M10-P Reporter/Safari and has a similar matte feel. No orange peel/bubbly/thick paint layers that you sometimes see on less proficient paint jobs. They even removed the camera info sticker on the "bottom plate" to make sure everything was painted, and then reapplied it.
Comes with box/papers as well as a 2nd silver M11 battery (no blue battery base plate!).
Incredible workmanship, and I paid for the privilege. If I hit the lotto tomorrow I am taking this down as the first thing I do.
Looking for $7750 net to me, higher than normal market rate, but I believe a fair price for a one-of-a-kind piece. Camera is perfect in function and operation.
If you look up Shueido Camera on instagram, you can actually find the post highlighting this camera fairly recently, but I'll upload my own photos as well.
Truly gutted to be putting this up for sale, but I know someone out there will be very happy with this. Open to video calls, more photos, etc. I want this to go to a good home lol.