fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Wysongj's message #17070641 « Sold: Canon RF 16mm »

  

Wysongj
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF 16mm


Item 1: RF 45mm f/1.2

Fantastic lens. I added a metal square hood with a metal cap. Looks great and takes great photos. Regular cap included too.
No box, but it'll be well packed.




Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon RF 16mm f/2.8

Teeny-tiny wide angle. Bought here and seller said it had a mark on the back. I couldn't find anything, but it might have slight internal dust. Looks fine to me, and I couldn't get anything to show up in photos. Box included.

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 14, 2026 at 09:23 AM
Wysongj
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF 45mm and 16mm


Item 1: RF 45mm f/1.2

Fantastic lens. I added a metal square hood with a metal cap. Looks great and takes great photos. Regular cap included too.
No box, but it'll be well packed.




Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon RF 16mm f/2.8

Teeny-tiny wide angle. Bought here and seller said it had a mark on the back. I couldn't find anything, but it might have slight internal dust. Looks fine to me, and I couldn't get anything to show up in photos. Box included.

Price: $149.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 01:33 PM
Wysongj
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF lenses


Item 1: RF 45mm f/1.2

Fantastic lens. I added a metal square hood with a metal cap. Looks great and takes great photos. Regular cap included too.
No box, but it'll be well packed.




Price: $399
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon RF 16mm f/2.8

Teeny-tiny wide angle. Bought here and seller said it had a mark on the back. I couldn't find anything, but it might have slight internal dust. Looks fine to me, and I couldn't get anything to show up in photos. Box included.

Price: $199
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 01:33 PM
Wysongj
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF lenses


Item 1: RF 45mm f/1.2

Fantastic lens. I added a metal square hood with a metal cap. Looks great and takes great photos. Regular cap included too.
No box, but it'll be well packed.




Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon RF 16mm f/2.8

Teeny-tiny wide angle. Bought here and seller said it had a mark on the back. I couldn't find anything, but it might have slight internal dust. Looks fine to me, and I couldn't get anything to show up in photos. Box included.

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 01:33 PM
Wysongj
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF lenses


Item 1: RF 45mm f/1.2

Fantastic lens. I added a metal square hood with a metal cap. Looks great and takes great photos. Regular cap included too.
No box, but it'll be well packed.




Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon RF 16mm f/2.8

Teeny-tiny wide angle. Bought here and seller said it had a mark on the back. I couldn't find anything, but it might have slight internal dust. Looks fine to me, and I couldn't get anything to show up in photos. Box included.

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 01:33 PM





  Previous versions of Wysongj's message #17070641 « Sold: Canon RF 16mm »