fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of gdanmitchell's message #17070053 « I Don't Understand the Sony RX10 V Release »

  

gdanmitchell
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: I Don't Understand the Sony RX10 V Release


I am a bit surprised to see a 1” sensor camera at this price point when something like it cold probalby come with a APS-C sensor at about the same high cost.

OK, it would have to be a bit bigger and it might not get quite the same narrow angle of view.

That being said (and the huge number of cell phone photographers aside) I do see people using cameras like this when I travel. While it wouldn’t be my choice, I think that buyers feel that they are getting good quality for their intended use (likely personal sharing) along with some features that they don’t get on their phones.



Jul 11, 2026 at 10:13 AM





  Previous versions of gdanmitchell's message #17070053 « I Don't Understand the Sony RX10 V Release »