fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of rwindel's message #17069867 « Sold: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2) »

  

rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Last chance before it goes to KEH: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 27, 2026 at 05:35 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Last chance before it goes to KEH: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 27, 2026 at 04:10 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Last chance before they go to KEH: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4) and XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4) and XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4) and XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4) and XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4) and XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM
rwindel
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4) and XCD 90mm (f/3.2)


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 21mm (f/4)

1,834 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition. I've LOVED this lens but just sold my X2DII so have no use for it anymore.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.



Price: $1600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2)

1,364 actuations. Lens works perfectly and is in great condition.

I'll cover insured shipping within CONUS. Please add 3% for PP G&S.

Price: $1600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM





  Previous versions of rwindel's message #17069867 « Sold: Hasselblad XCD 90mm (f/3.2) »