fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of sanlee's message #17068818 « Sold: Custom Leather Panasonic LUMIX S9 »

  

sanlee
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Custom Leather Panasonic LUMIX S9


Item 1: Custom Leather Panasonic LUMIX S9

Selling a Lumix S9 in excellent condition that has a custom bordeaux leather applied by Studio Jebi (https://studiojebi.com/)

No box

For more photos: https://www.ebay.com/itm/327254573848

Feel free to reach out for questions!

I would prefer fee-less transaction, new members will need to pay fee-less. Established members I can go either way make sure to add 3.5% to cover fees

CON/US Insured shipping with UPS/Fedex in the lower 48
Paypal Regular (with 3.5% fee)
Zelle/Venmo/Paypal FF (No fees)

Price: $800
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 09, 2026 at 08:22 AM
sanlee
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic LUMIX S9 Full Frame Camera w/ Custom Leather


Item 1: Custom Leather Panasonic LUMIX S9

Selling a Lumix S9 in excellent condition that has a custom bordeaux leather applied by Studio Jebi (https://studiojebi.com/)

No box

For more photos: https://www.ebay.com/itm/327254573848

Feel free to reach out for questions!

I would prefer fee-less transaction, new members will need to pay fee-less. Established members I can go either way make sure to add 3.5% to cover fees

CON/US Insured shipping with UPS/Fedex in the lower 48
Paypal Regular (with 3.5% fee)
Zelle/Venmo/Paypal FF (No fees)

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 09, 2026 at 08:22 AM





  Previous versions of sanlee's message #17068818 « Sold: Custom Leather Panasonic LUMIX S9 »