fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Victor Santos's message #17068094 « Sold: Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter »

  

Victor Santos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter


Item 1: Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter

I've had no issues with this teleconverter but clearing out Fuji equipment. The teleconverter comes only with the front and rear caps.

Asking price include shipping. Fee-less payment only. Prefer to work with established members.

I am also selling a Fujifilm XF 2x TC WR Teleconverter and can price combo together if desired.

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 09:24 PM
Victor Santos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter


Item 1: Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter

I've had no issues with this teleconverter but clearing out Fuji equipment. The teleconverter comes only with the front and rear caps.

Asking price include shipping. Fee-less payment only. Prefer to work with established members.

I am also selling a Fujifilm XF 2x TC WR Teleconverter and can price combo together if desired.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 09:24 PM





  Previous versions of Victor Santos's message #17068094 « Sold: Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter »