fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of atashako's message #17068029 « FS: $750 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body »

  

atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $750 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 26, 2026 at 01:32 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $760 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 21, 2026 at 08:36 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $760.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 15, 2026 at 11:56 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 15, 2026 at 10:35 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 15, 2026 at 10:34 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 15, 2026 at 10:34 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $975 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm o


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii body

Brand new
Never been used.

14-150mm lens is SOLD

Camera body only: $800

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 11:40 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1025 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm o


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens.

Camera body only: $775

Camera and lens: $975


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $975
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 05, 2026 at 09:22 AM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1050 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm o


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens.

Camera body only: $825

Camera and lens: $1025


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1025.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 04, 2026 at 12:01 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1075 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm o


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens.

Camera body only: $850

Camera and lens: $1075


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: OBO New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm o


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens.

Camera body only: $850

Camera and lens: $1075


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: OBO New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm o


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens.

Camera body only: $850

Camera and lens: $1075


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: OBO New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II 14-150mm or 12-45mm PRO


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens.

Camera body only: $850

Camera and lens: $1100


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1150 OBO New OM SYSTEM OM-5ii 14-150mm or 12-45mm PRO


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens, but if buyer prefers I can replace it with a brand new OM SYSTEM 12-45mm f4.0 PRO lens for $50 more. It came with my OM-3.

Camera body only: $850

Camera and lens: $1100


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1150 OBO Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

It includes a 14-150mm lens, but if buyer prefers I can replace it with a brand new OM SYSTEM 12-45mm f4.0 PRO lens for $50 more. It came with my OM-3.


Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1150 Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1200 Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1250 Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1250 Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM
atashako
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $1250 Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm


Item 1: Brand New OM SYSTEM OM-5 ii + 14-150mm

Brand new
Never been used.

Price includes shipping
I rather fee free payment, or buyer pays payment fees.

Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 06:47 PM





  Previous versions of atashako's message #17068029 « FS: $750 New OM SYSTEM OM-5 MK II Body »