fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Fletcherphoto's message #17067891 « PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black »

  

Fletcherphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


Item 1: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 31, 2026 at 12:45 PM
Fletcherphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


Item 1: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 19, 2026 at 09:45 AM
Fletcherphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


Item 1: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.

Price: $620.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 03, 2026 at 12:22 PM
Fletcherphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


Item 1: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:30 PM
Fletcherphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


Item 1: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:30 PM
Fletcherphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


Item 1: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:30 PM





  Previous versions of Fletcherphoto's message #17067891 « PRICE DROP: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black »