fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of pgopinath's message #17067328 « Sold: REDUCED -Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C »

  

pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: REDUCED -Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C


Item 1: REDUCED - Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: Bundled with the 45p below $6600.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

Price: Bundled with the 907 above $6600

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 15, 2026 at 09:23 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: Bundled with the 45p below $6600.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6000
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

Price: Bundled with the 907 above $6600

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: Bundled with the 45p below $6600.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

Price: Bundled with the 907 above $6600

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4 - Bundle price $6600


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

If you proceed with a purchase you are agreeing to the following terms of sale.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit

Bundle price: $6600

If you proceed with a purchase you accept the terms of sale below.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

Bundle price: $6600

If you proceed with a purchase you accept the terms of sale below.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM
pgopinath
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C; xcd 45p f/4


Item 1: Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C camera body

I purchased this a few weeks ago on this forum from a seller who approached me in response to my WTB post. I mounted the lens to get a feel for it. It has never left my office or been otherwise used. It comes with all original materials including charger, cables, unused strap, caps for the body and back, hot shoe adapter, and whatever docs were included. I DO NOT have the receipt.

Selling so i can consolidate my systems on my P1XT and SL3 kit.

Price: I am happy to work up a bundle price if you purchase the XCD 45p f/4 lens listed below.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad XCD 45P f/4

I purchased this lens on FM in May. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1941631/0#17035582
I have not used the lens beside a few test shots on my X2D2. I dont have the front cap or any boxes and i believe that is how i received it - at least i cant find any these items. Optics are clean and there is no dust, scratches or marks anywhere.

IF you buy the 907 listed above I will work up a bundle price.

Binding Terms of Sale:

Common Courtesy: This is not Facebook Marketplace. So please don’t PM me with “Is this still available” and then go silent. If the posting is up then it IS available.

Price is firm, non-negotiable, and net to me of all fees. So please don’t respond with offers. I will update the post with any price reductions.

Item Condition: I have described the item to the best of my ability. If you have any specific questions or requirements (Receipts, original packaging, etc please ask before purchase. I will post additional specific photos if requested. I will be happy to do a video call if requested. It is your responsibility to assure yourself of condition before purchase. However, this is being sold As-Is Where-Is with no returns or refunds accepted.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground insured for the purchase price is included
• I can quote you expedited UPS shipping as in 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Once the package has been transmitted to the common carrier, I will not be responsible for any carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
• If you’re a new member or have limited feedback (<5), you must pay with PayPal FF.

If I am looking for trades it will be specified in the posting.



Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 03:47 PM





  Previous versions of pgopinath's message #17067328 « Sold: REDUCED -Hasselblad 907X/CFV100C »