fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
shaneonymous
's message
#17066900
« Sold: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II »
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2000
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2100.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2200
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2300
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2400
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX50S II (10,500 shutter) [$2500obo]
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2350
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
shaneonymous
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX50S II (10,500 shutter) [$2500obo]
Item 1:
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
Excellent condition, but I recently upgraded to the GFX 100ii. Could also include a Mitakon 65 1.4 for an extra $400.
Camera has ~10,500 shutter counts on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.
You can have the rope strap if you want it, and i will include 1 battery, as I will use the rest of them in my new camera.
Price includes shipping and fee free payment.
Price:
$2500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9
Jul 05, 2026 at 06:50 PM
Previous versions of
shaneonymous
's message
#17066900
« Sold: PRICE DROP! FUJIFILM GFX50S II »