fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of aaronrebarchek's message #17066894 « Sold: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB »

  

aaronrebarchek
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB


Item 1: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black

NEW - NEVER OPENED (except to take the photo below)
U.S. version.
I went for the silver one instead.
Buyer pays any fees. I pay fully insured shipping within the CONTUS.
Thanks for looking!

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 20, 2026 at 05:47 PM
aaronrebarchek
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB


Item 1: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black

NEW - NEVER OPENED (except to take the photo below)
U.S. version.
I went for the silver one instead.
$4,200 NET. Buyer pays any fees. I pay fully insured shipping within the CONTUS.
Thanks for looking!

Price: $4200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 18, 2026 at 04:16 PM
aaronrebarchek
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB


Item 1: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black

NEW - NEVER OPENED (except to take the photo below)
U.S. version.
I went for the silver one instead.
$4,250. Buyer pays any fees. I pay fully insured shipping within the CONTUS.
Thanks for looking!

Price: $4250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 17, 2026 at 08:31 PM
aaronrebarchek
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB


Item 1: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black

NEW - NEVER OPENED (except to take the photo below)
U.S. version.
I went for the silver one instead.
$4,350. Buyer pays any fees. I pay fully insured shipping within the CONTUS.
Thanks for looking!

Price: $4350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 05, 2026 at 06:38 PM
aaronrebarchek
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB


Item 1: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black

NEW - NEVER OPENED (except to take the photo below)
U.S. version.
I went for the silver one instead.
$4,500. Buyer pays any fees. I pay fully insured shipping within the CONTUS.
Thanks for looking!

Price: $4500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 05, 2026 at 06:38 PM
aaronrebarchek
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB


Item 1: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black

NEW - NEVER OPENED (except to take the photo below)
U.S. version.
I went for the silver one instead.
$4,550. Buyer pays any fees. I pay fully insured shipping within the CONTUS.
Thanks for looking!

Price: $4550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 05, 2026 at 06:38 PM





  Previous versions of aaronrebarchek's message #17066894 « Sold: FUJIFILM GFX 100RF black NIB »