fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of pwschladen's message #17065813 « Sold: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6! White box »

  

pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. $369 shutter count 6! White box


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $359.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 17, 2026 at 04:59 PM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. $369 shutter count 6! White box


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $369.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 17, 2026 at 04:58 PM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $369.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 11:19 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $369.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 11:19 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. $399, Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $385.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 11:19 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. $399, Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $385.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 11:19 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. $399, Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased late June 2026

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 12, 2026 at 10:43 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. $399, Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter count - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 04:52 PM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 04:42 PM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 08, 2026 at 10:48 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 08, 2026 at 10:47 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $439.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 08, 2026 at 10:46 AM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $439.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 03, 2026 at 03:44 PM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $439.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 03, 2026 at 03:44 PM
pwschladen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6!


Item 1: Nikon Z50 body, refurb purchased last week

It is immaculate - I took one test shot to determine the shutter - 6, so just 5 from Nikon. Includes the M-32 charger, unused strap and unused battery ( I used one from my Z50ii to get the shutter count.

I couldn’t resist grabbing it but I really don’t need a third Z body to add to my Z7 and Z50ii at the moment.

Prive is net to me but includes insured shipping in the US

Price: $445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 03, 2026 at 03:44 PM





  Previous versions of pwschladen's message #17065813 « Sold: Nikon Z50 body only. Shutter count 6! White box »