FS: FUJIFILM photographer's vest M vintage, unused, millions of pockets
Item 1: FUJIFILM photographer's vest M vintage, unused, millions of pockets
OK, a little puffery on the pockets. But a lot, all over the place- front, back, inside, outside, pockets on pockets- well stitched.
Long ago I bought a Fuji medium format camera, and as a promo they offered this vest, which I found all over again recently in my closet, never worn.
It appears to be a cotton twill, khaki colored, and is really well constructed, NOT lightweight flimsy. Zipper plus snap. Adjustable side straps. Size medium.
FS: Fujifilm photographer's vest M vintage, unused, millions of pockets
Item 1: FUJIFILM photographer's vest M vintage, unused, millions of pockets
OK, a little puffery on the pockets. But a lot, all over the place- front, back, inside, outside, pockets on pockets- well stitched.
Long ago I bought a Fuji medium format camera, and as a promo they offered this vest, which I found all over again recently in my closet, never worn.
It appears to be a cotton twill, khaki colored, and is really well constructed, NOT lightweight flimsy. Zipper plus snap. Adjustable side straps. Size medium.