fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of robfreeb's message #17063567 « FS: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $2948. SOLD »

  

robfreeb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $2948


Item 1: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $2948

Canon R5 mark ii. Excellent condition, all functions work as new. There are a few slight scuffs near the strap rings, on/around the card door. LCD has no dead pixels and is clear. I am a Canon Professional Services Member - this camera was just cleaned professionally by Canon so it is very clean.
Comes in original Canon box with original battery, charger, strap, and paperwork. I am the original owner. Bought new from B&H; not gray market. Selling because I have moved to the Canon R1.

I have only used the electronic shutter, so there is no significant shutter count on the mechanical shutter.

Price: $2948.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 29, 2026 at 12:54 PM
robfreeb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $3048


Item 1: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $2948

Canon R5 mark ii. Excellent condition, all functions work as new. There are a few slight scuffs near the strap rings, on/around the card door. LCD has no dead pixels and is clear. I am a Canon Professional Services Member - this camera was just cleaned professionally by Canon so it is very clean.
Comes in original Canon box with original battery, charger, strap, and paperwork. I am the original owner. Bought new from B&H; not gray market. Selling because I have moved to the Canon R1.

I have only used the electronic shutter, so there is no significant shutter count on the mechanical shutter.

Price: $2948.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 29, 2026 at 12:54 PM
robfreeb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $3048


Item 1: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $3048

Canon R5 mark ii. Excellent condition, all functions work as new. There are a few slight scuffs near the strap rings, on/around the card door. LCD has no dead pixels and is clear. I am a Canon Professional Services Member - this camera was just cleaned professionally by Canon so it is very clean.
Comes in original Canon box with original battery, charger, strap, and paperwork. I am the original owner. Bought new from B&H; not gray market. Selling because I have moved to the Canon R1.

I have only used the electronic shutter, so there is no significant shutter count on the mechanical shutter.

Price: $3048.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 29, 2026 at 12:54 PM
robfreeb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $3048


Item 1: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $3048

Canon R5 mark ii. Excellent condition, all functions work as new. There are a few slight scuffs near the strap rings, on/around the card door. LCD has no dead pixels and is clear. I am a Canon Professional Services Member - this camera was just cleaned professionally by Canon so it is very clean.
Comes in original Canon box with original battery, charger, strap, and paperwork. I am the original owner. Bought new from B&H; not gray market. Selling because I have moved to the Canon R1.



Price: $3048.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 29, 2026 at 12:54 PM





  Previous versions of robfreeb's message #17063567 « FS: Canon R5 Mark ii, excellent, $2948. SOLD »