fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jason29's message #17062778 « Sold: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens »

  

Jason29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens


Item 1: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens

Selling my Sony 400-800 G Lens that is in excellent condition. Was purchased new originally from Cardinal Camera in middle August 2025 and comes with the receipt. Most of the lens has been covered in a protective skin since day one and can easily be removed if you decide you don't like it. Comes with the original box, Sony paperwork, unused Sony strap, the lens, the Sony hood, Sony foot, a Leftphoto Arca Swiss compatible foot, front and rear caps, and an aftermarket smaller screw in metal hood.

There is no substitute for reach and this lens has always delivered. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, but I have taken some great photos with it.

Price is net to me and is priced to sell. I will include ground shipping in the continental US. Prefer fee free payment, but if you need to use PayPal GS, please add 3%. The lens is priced to sell and no trades, please. I try to ship the same day whenever possible. Thanks for looking!

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:48 PM
Jason29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens


Item 1: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens

Selling my Sony 400-800 G Lens that is in excellent condition. Was purchased new originally from Cardinal Camera in middle August 2025 and comes with the receipt. Most of the lens has been covered in a protective skin since day one and can easily be removed if you decide you don't like it. Comes with the original box, Sony paperwork, unused Sony strap, the lens, the Sony hood, Sony foot, a Leftphoto Arca Swiss compatible foot, front and rear caps, and an aftermarket smaller screw in metal hood.

There is no substitute for reach and this lens has always delivered. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, but I have taken some great photos with it.

Price is net to me and is priced to sell. I will include ground shipping in the continental US. Prefer fee free payment, but if you need to use PayPal GS, please add 3%. The lens is priced to sell and no trades, please. I try to ship the same day whenever possible. Thanks for looking!

Price: $2249
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:48 PM
Jason29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens


Item 1: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens

Selling my Sony 400-800 G Lens that is in excellent condition. Was purchased new originally from Cardinal Camera in middle August 2025 and comes with the receipt. Most of the lens has been covered in a protective skin since day one and can easily be removed if you decide you don't like it. Comes with the original box, Sony paperwork, unused Sony strap, the lens, the Sony hood, Sony foot, a Leftphoto Arca Swiss compatible foot, front and rear caps, and an aftermarket smaller screw in metal hood.

There is no substitute for reach and this lens has always delivered. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, but I have taken some great photos with it.

Price is net to me and is priced to sell. I will include ground shipping in the continental US. Prefer fee free payment, but if you need to use PayPal GS, please add 3%. The lens is priced to sell and no trades, please. I try to ship the same day whenever possible. Thanks for looking!

Price: $2299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:48 PM
Jason29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens


Item 1: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens

Selling my Sony 400-800 G Lens that is in excellent condition. Was purchased new originally from Cardinal Camera in middle August 2025 and comes with the receipt. Most of the lens has been covered in a protective skin since day one and can easily be removed if you decide you don't like it. Comes with the original box, Sony paperwork, the lens, the Sony hood, Sony foot, a Leftphoto Arca Swiss compatible foot, front and rear caps, and an aftermarket smaller screw in metal hood.

There is substitute for reach and this lens has always delivered. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, but I have taken some great photos with it.

Price is net to me and is priced to sell. I will include ground shipping in the continental US. Prefer fee free payment, but if you need to use PayPal GS, please add 3%. The lens is priced to sell and no trades, please. I try to ship the same day whenever possible. Thanks for looking!

Price: $2299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:48 PM
Jason29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens


Item 1: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens

Selling my Sony 400-800 G Lens that is in excellent condition. Was purchased new originally from Cardinal Camera in middle August 2025 and comes with the receipt. Most of the lens has been covered in a protective skin since day one and can easily be removed if you decide you don't like it. Comes with the original box, Sony paperwork, the lens, the Sony hood, Sony foot, a Leftphoto Arca Swiss compatible foot, front and rear caps, and an aftermarket smaller screw in metal hood.

There is substitute for reach and this lens has always delivered. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, but I have taken some great photos with it.

Price is net to me and is priced to sell. I will include ground shipping in the continental US. Prefer fee free payment, but if you need to use PayPal GS, please add 3%. The lens is priced to sell and no trades, please. I try to ship the same day whenever possible. Thanks for looking!

Price: $2299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:48 PM





  Previous versions of Jason29's message #17062778 « Sold: Sony 400-800 F/6.3-8 OSS G Lens »