Selling a like new Ricoh GRIV Monochrome. Original owner, will send receipt. Only 296 shutter count. Comes boxed with the camera, charging cable, wrist strap and battery. Also includes a Ricoh leather wrist strap and a SmallRig thumbgrip. Have had mic and speaker holes covered since day one. It pains me to sell this, but I also have the standard GRIV and I have developed choice fatigue between the two of them and the only way to cure is to sell one. Price includes UPS insured shipping. $1975 via PayPal G&S or $1899 via PayPal FF.
Selling a like new Ricoh GRIV Monochrome. Original owner, will send receipt. Only 296 shutter count. Comes boxed with the camera, charging cable, wrist strap and battery. Also includes a Ricoh leather wrist strap and a SmallRig thumbgrip. Have had mic and speaker holes covered since day one. It pains me to sell this, but I also have the standard GRIV and I have developed choice fatigue between the two of them and the only way to cure is to sell one. Price includes UPS insured shipping. $1975 via PayPal G&S or $1899 via PayPal FF.
Selling a like new Ricoh GRIV Monochrome. Original owner, will send receipt. Only 296 shutter count. Comes boxed with the camera, charging cable, wrist strap and battery. Also includes a Ricoh leather wrist strap and a SmallRig thumbgrip. Have had mic and speaker holes covered since day one. It pains me to sell this, but I also have the standard GRIV and I have developed choice fatigue between the two of them and the only way to cure is to sell one. Price includes UPS insured shipping. $2000 via PayPal G&S or $1925 via PayPal FF.
Selling a like new Ricoh GRIV Monochrome. Original owner, will send receipt. Only 296 shutter count. Comes boxed with the camera, charging cable, wrist strap and battery. Also includes a Ricoh leather wrist strap. Have had mic and speaker holes covered since day one. It pains me to sell this, but I also have the standard GRIV and I have developed choice fatigue between the two of them and the only way to cure is to sell one. Price includes UPS insured shipping. $2000 via PayPal G&S or $1925 via PayPal FF.